- Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
Please note that, if you do, HELEN ALLEN may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any HELEN ALLEN product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honoured.
HELEN ALLENs collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
- Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
HELEN ALLEN collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes to:
- Understand customer needs regarding HELEN ALLEN’s services;
- Develop and provide her web site and her products and services for her customers;
- Fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- Communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from HELEN ALLEN and her affiliates;
- Allow customers to access limited-entry areas of HELEN ALLEN’s site;
- Personalize some of the services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from HELEN ALLEN;
- Bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- Respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the HELEN ALLEN website or any HELEN ALLEN product or service;
- Protect the services, products or rights of HELEN ALLEN , including but not limited to the security or integrity of the HELEN ALLEN site; and
- Identify and resolve technical problems concerning HELEN ALLEN’s site, products and services
HELEN ALLEN also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
If HELEN ALLEN hires other companies to provide some products or services on her behalf, then she will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for her.
- Limiting the Collection of Personal Information:
HELEN ALLEN limits her collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. HELEN ALLEN does not direct her site to, nor does she knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
personalised visit, or to subscribe to certain service and product offerings on the HELEN ALLEN site.
- Disclosure, Processing and Retention
HELEN ALLEN does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- a) to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- b) to HELEN ALLEN’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on HELEN ALLEN’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- c) as necessary if HELEN ALLEN has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with HELEN ALLEN’s rights or property, other users of HELEN ALLEN’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- d) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as HELEN ALLEN continues to develop business, she or her affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that the HELEN ALLEN business and site or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, or in any other country in which HELEN ALLEN or her affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), HELEN ALLEN will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove HELEN ALLEN’s compliance with any applicable law.
- Accuracy of Personal Information
HELEN ALLEN will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing HELEN ALLEN about changes to their personal information. You can do this by calling +44 20 8371 9333 or sending an email via the Contact button above.
HELEN ALLEN will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update records.
- Security Safeguards
HELEN ALLEN will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
- Access to Personal Information
HELEN ALLEN will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by emailing through the CONTACT menu button.
If HELEN ALLEN is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney–client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting HELEN ALLEN as described above. HELEN ALLEN will promptly correct such personal information.